Monday 2 June 2014

OPPORTUNITY

''I never get tired of having people put their arms around me and say ‘thanks for making me a millionaire’, that, plus hearing people’s personal testimonies of miraculous health turnarounds thanks to the products, makes it all worthwhile.”
Rex Maughan

Rex Maughan

Chairman of the Board,
Chief Executive Officer

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH MORE FREE TIME?

Your Future Starts Today


Starting your very own home-based business is easy. Forever Living Products ensures your success every step of the way. If you don’t personally know a sponsor, we’ll match you up with someone in your area to mentor you. There’s no membership fee or expensive investment. You’ll get instant access to our absolutely amazing products at their discounted prices. When it comes to training materials, a success plan, and your commissions, we provide all of that. All you need to provide is a commitment to your future and your enthusiasm. You can’t lose!

Click here www.patson.flp.com and go to Join button to start your future today!!!!! Email me here: patson@flp.com for more information, I will happy to explain the business in detail.


Enroll now with Forever Living Products to take advantage of “The Greatest Opportunity on Earth.”  It’s risk free—no membership fee, no monthly fee, and no obligations to buy. You’ll have access to amazing products, and a life-changing opportunity to give you a future of security, wellness, and wealth.



























Above you see Mr Rolf Kipp (from Germany), receiving the Chairman's Bonus cheque as a number one top  Distributor in 2013 in Hawaii. He was number one, beating over 160 countries!!!!!!

Wow, say this with me: "Myne is coming!!!!!!!!!".  

This year he is top distributor again in England: 

Picture on the right is him holding his wife (Mrs Dominique Kipp), looking at the screen popping the figures!!!!

I am sure you also dream of this day to happen to you as well, same as I dream of it too.

So dream with me, lets walk this path together, join my team and work with me towards changing our dreams into a reality, just like Mr Rolf Kipp did!!!!



Click here www.patson.flp.com to join free
I am patiently waiting to hear from you, check my website and contact me via my email



EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING MONEY FROM FOREVER LIVING I TELL MYSELF THAT MINE IS COMING!!!!!!!

NOW, I INVITE YOU TO JOIN ME IN MY SHOUT OF POSITIVE MIND PEOPLE AND LET'S SAY TOGETHER THAT: "OURS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All it takes is a click to my link www.patson.flp.com and go to join button, where you be joining my team and work with me towrds changing our dreams into reality

REMEMBER: IT'S FREE TO JOIN
(yOU REALLY GOT NOTHING TO LOOSE)

If they could do it, why can't we??????

Email me here: patson@flp.com for more information, I will happy to explain the business in detail

http://www.discoverforever.com/video.php?title=Welcome%20to%20FOREVER&id=3&tab=0

I am patiently waiting to hear from you, check my website and contact me via my email

LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY

More info for you, email me here: patsonmolefe@gmail.com

and lesson to the Chairman's massage and his son who is now a President of the company, click here: http://www.discoverforever.com/video.php?title=Chairman%27s%20Bonus&id=465&tab=3

JOIN MY TEAM
www.patson.flp.com

Whatsapp/Viber: +27828370252


Join my team now, and start working towards your Financial Freedom, www.patson.flp.com, and go to Join My Team, you can also hold one like this in sooner than you think or you thaught

I am patiently waiting to hear from you, check my website and contact me via my email

Join my team now, and start working towards your Financial Freedom, www.patson.flp.com, and go to Join My Team, you can also hold one like this in sooner than you think or you thaught



Join my team now, and start working towards your Financial Freedom, www.patson.flp.com, and go to Join My Team, you can also hold one like this in sooner than you think or you thaught




Join my team now, and start working towards your Financial Freedom, www.patson.flp.com, and go to Join My Team, you can also hold one like this in sooner than you think or you thaught

I am patiently waiting to hear from you, check my website and contact me via my email
FLP TESTIMONY

Our Stories Could Be Your Stories

The best way to learn about Forever Living's opportunity is to listen to our Distributors. Like many of you, these same people were nervous and hesitant to take control of their financial futures. However many of them did, and they have never looked back. Take a look at their stories:   
“I came to New Jersey from Russia in 1996 with my husband Anatoly and our son Boris. Anatoly was invited to coach at a private gymnastics school; I also worked there. We both had hopes of opening our own gymnastics business because we wanted financial independence and the freedom to travel whenever and wherever we wanted. But we realized that this kind of business requires an enormous monetary investment and consumes all your personal time. In August 2003, I joined FLP as a consumer after trying Aloe Vera Gel, which was recommended to me by a doctor friend. My husband, son and I also noticed the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel. We continued using various Forever products, and we let our friends know about the great benefits we experienced from them.  It was only in March of 2007 that we finally decided to try FLP as a business.

At first, our goal was to earn $800 per month – it seemed like such an amazing supplemental income. In December of 2007, we reached that amount and soon realized that the income from FLP could surpass what we earned in our daily jobs. By setting monthly and yearly goals and working towards meeting them, we were able to achieve the Manager level. In August 2008, I took a month-long vacation to visit Russia, and yet my FLP check did not decrease that month.

That December, we received a check that was two and half times bigger than the same month the year before! In August 2009, we went to China to visit our older son. We did not expect an increase in our volume, but we almost qualified for the Incentive Bonus. In December 2009, we finally made it – our paycheck had doubled compared to the previous December! That same month we won the New Jersey promotion from Boris Mezheritsky, the New Jersey RSD and our close friend. It was as though it was raining money. That same month we also achieved the Business Builders Club, received a Chairman's Bonus check and joined the Conquistador Club for the third year in a row! Thanks to FLP, we are living in a more luxurious, brand new condo, as well as driving a new car; we celebrate FLP with our custom license plate.

I am patiently waiting to hear from you, check my website and contact me via my email

We’ve always enjoyed going on vacations, but it is only now that we are free to take time off work. This year we have three business trips courtesy of FLP:  we qualified to attend the North American Rally in Orlando, in May we visited Arizona for a luxurious vacation as Business Builders Club members, and this summer we will go to the Super Rally in Denver. We will do everything we can to make it happen every year.  I continue to work part time as I enjoy my other job, and Anatoly still works full time.  But our plan is to soon achieve an income from FLP that will make it possible for both of us to quit our jobs by 2012. It is clear, the sky is the limit with FLP!”

Why you wait so long, take this opportunity now, click on my website: www.patson.flp.com, and join my team. remember its free to join


Join

How do I join the FLP family

Why should I become a distributor?
  • Purchase the products at discount (and sell them for a 43%profit)
  • Start your own profitable, home-based business
  • Sponsor friends, family and acquaintances to use these products and reap the benefits of being a part of this growing company
Please note that this level may require a minimum order. However, we recommend that you start with a Combo Pack which gives you a variety of our most popular products and is discounted even more than the individual items.

I am patiently waiting to hear from you, check my website and contact me via my email

No comments:

Post a Comment